Our Commitment to Privacy
At Fatherheart Ministries we recognise the importance of protecting your privacy. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect from you when you use our website is protected from misuse or unauthorised disclosure.
The Information We Collect
Fatherheart Ministries may collect the following information;
- Your name, email address, country
- Additional personal identification information: address, phone number, date of birth, gender, marital status, etc.
- Personal information: Medical health status and history, dietary requirements
- Purchases and orders made by you
- When you purchase goods or services or donate to us, your payment card details
How We Collect Your Information
You directly provide Fatherheart Ministries with most of the information we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, donate to us or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How We Use Your Information
Fatherheart Ministries uses personal information for the day to day operation of the ministry.
- To identify an individual; to provide you (the FHM website visitor) with products and services you require including the administration and management of those products and services
- For researching and developing Fatherheart Ministries’ products and services including an understanding of your communication needs for the purposes of enhancing or improving Fatherheart Ministries’ products and services
- Informing you of changes to Fatherheart Ministries’ products and services
- To conduct appropriate checks regarding the provision of the products and services to you
Fatherheart Ministries will use or disclose personal information about you to the extent indicated at the time of supply of the information to Fatherheart Ministries:
- To provide you with products or services as requested
- For the ordinary operation of Fatherheart Ministries’ website or business (e.g. to inform about Fatherheart Ministries activities, products and services)
Fatherheart Ministries will not use or disclose any information about you for purposes other than those listed above without obtaining your prior consent, other than where the use of disclosure is permitted by law.
How We Store Your Information
Fatherheart Ministries securely stores your data on a website hosting server and in cloud file storage with double layer security that is password protected.
Fatherheart Ministries will keep your personal information to provide ongoing services and for historic records but will delete your data on request by removing it from our website hosting server and cloud file storage.
Fatherheart Ministries would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to request us to no longer contact you regarding Fatherheart Ministries products and services.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please see below how to contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Suggesting content for you to view on our website
The types of cookies our website uses are:
- Strictly necessary cookies — these are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as allowing our online store to hold your items in your cart while you are shopping online.
- Functionality – Fatherheart Ministries uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Performance – Fatherheart Ministries uses these cookies to collect information about how you use our website to improve how our website functions. None of this information can be used to identify you as it is aggregated and therefore anonymised.
- Advertising – Fatherheart Ministries uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about and from your browser, device, and your IP address. These cookies will be shared with other parties.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies however, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How To Access or Correct Your Information
You may request access, changes and updates to any personal information that Fatherheart Ministries holds about you at any time.
How To Contact Us
If you wish to access or change your personal information held by Fatherheart Ministries or have any complaint regarding Fatherheart Ministries treatment of your personal information, then please contact us by emailing [email protected] providing your name and details of your request or complaint.