Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
If you continue to access and browse this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use;
- While Fatherheart Ministries uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the site, Fatherheart Ministries makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Fatherheart Ministries assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- Fatherheart Ministries and its associated companies take no responsibility for the downloading of software from this site or from any linked sites.
- The sites linked to this website are beyond the control of Fatherheart Ministries. No liability or responsibility is taken for cookies, data or personal information collected by other linked sites accessed through this site or the linked sites, nor for the content of any sites linked to this website. Your linking to this site or other sites is at your own risk.
- Fatherheart Ministries does not give any guarantees, undertakings, warranties or make any representations in relation to the website whatsoever and under no circumstance shall Fatherheart Ministries be responsible for any damage, loss or consequential loss suffered by any party as a result of their use or reliance on information on this website.
- www.fatherheart.net is a website of Fatherheart Ministries, Taupo 3330, Waikato, New Zealand.
Contact email: [email protected]
FHM School/Event Registration and Payment Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the registration fee is required per person with each application. You may also pay in full with your application, if this is more convenient. Full payment will be required before or at registration and prior to the start of the first session.
- Once your School registration application has been processed and accepted a confirmation email will be sent to you by our School registrar
- All School fees are in the currency stated on the application form e.g. New Zealand Dollars (NZ$), Australian Dollars (A$)
- All sessions must be attended