Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
- If you continue to access and browse this website you are agreeing to comply with and be
bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
- While Fatherheart Ministries uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date
information on the site, Fatherheart Ministries makes no warranties or representations as
to its accuracy. Fatherheart Ministries assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or
omissions in the content of the site.
- Fatherheart Ministries and its associated companies take no responsibility for the downloading of software from this site or from any linked sites.
- The sites linked to this web-site are beyond the control of the Fatherheart Ministries . No liability or responsibility is taken for cookies, data or personal information collected by other linked sites accessed through this site or the linked sites, nor for the content of any sites linked to this web-site. Your linking to this site or other sites is at your own risk.
- Fatherheart Ministries does not give any guarantees, undertakings, warranties or make any representations in relation to the web-site whatsoever and under no circumstance shall Fatherheart Ministries be responsible for any damage, loss or consequential loss suffered by any party as a result of their use or reliance on information on this web-site.
- www.fatherheart.net is a website of Fatherheart Ministries, 37 Magnolia Rise, Taupo. New Zealand.
Contact email: email@example.com
‘A’ & ‘B’ School Registration and Payment Terms and Conditions
- A non refundable deposit of 20% of the registration fee is required per person with each application. You may also pay in full with your application, if this is more convenient. Full payment will be required at registration before the start of the first session.
- Once your A/B school registration application has been processed and accepted a confirmation email will be sent to you by our school registrar
- All school fees are in New Zealand Dollars ($NZ)
- All sessions must be attended